Sunday, September 4, 2011

IMPALA


So my Dad and his brothers have been collecting old Chevys since they were about 16 17 till now. I have always been around these beauties and have learned a lot about them. Now that I am older I really appreciate these old cars that are in good condition because it is very rare to see a clean classic car rolling the streets. Check out this pic I took of my Fathers 1959 Impala, My uncles 1963 and 1964 Impalal. These things are all Convertibles and in really good shape. Gotta Love old classics.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You must be living the dream then. :D You’re so lucky to have experienced this kind of thing. Classic cars are not as common now as they were way back. And knowing the cool little details about them earns you an extra cool point. Many, I know, would love to simply see those cars. My personal favorite is the 1969 Camaro. Do you have that? :D
    Ellsworth Mciltrot

    ReplyDelete