Monday, October 25, 2010

SA STUDIO!

SO TODAY I WENT OUT TO MISTER CARTOONS SHOP OUT IN DTLA TO FILM FOR A MYSPACE VIDEO, SHOWCASING FIXED GEAR TRICKS. I HAD SUCH A BLAST RIDING AND AFTER THAT WE WENT BACK TO TOONS SHOP AFTER TO GET SOME SHOTS OF HIS SHOP. HERE IS SOME OF THE PICS I TOOK ENJOY! THANKS TO THE GUYS FROM SA STUDIOS FOR EVERYTHING THAT WENT DOWN VIDEO COMING SOON.






ICE CREAM TRUCK! STILL AMAZES ME EVERY TIME I SEE IT
2000 Road King thing use to be my dads when it was original.



CARTOONS 58 Impala I was with him when he bought it all original and a few months after owning it he decided to make it into a one of a kind show car. It looks rad in person, took about a year just to finish the paint job.




Some of Toons signature shoes with Nike and Vans
Trophies he has won due to his sick collection of cars i know he has way more at home
.
HUGE BANNER IN FRONT OF BALCONY OF TATTO SHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment